Cancer Society GIVE WITHOUT GIVING Fundraiser?

Signup for FREE Trial P.O.P.S. and I will Donate $5

click Image (Below)

THANKS!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

hEY bOOs, [PRAYn & Lendin A Hand] 4 Fellow Alabamians & others hit by Tornadoes! "You've Got A Friend" - (LIVE)

hEY bOOs, 
i'm [PRAYn & Lendin A Hand] 2 my Home State "ALabama The Beautiful"
& Fellow Alabamians & neighbor States Effected by Tornadoes
hOPE (LIVE) version InSpiRe U [2 BE A FRIEND...n time of NEEd]
Donny Hathaway - You've Got A Friend - (LIVE)
Doo Doo Dooo Do, Doo Doo DooDoDoDoo Mmmm, When you're down and troubled, And U need some love and care, Nothing, nothing is going right. Mmmmmmm close your eyes and think of me, And soon I will be there to brighten up even your darkest night. [*(Chorus)* If U just call out my name and U knw wherever I am, I'll come runnin to see you again. Winter, Spring Summer or Fall, All U have to do is call, And I'll be there. U've gotta friend.] Ain't it good to know that U've got a friend. People can be so cold, Yeah! They'll hurt U and desert U, Take your soul if you let them. Ohhh hehe, but don't you let them. *(Chorus)* U've got a friend...(til fade)

No comments:

Post a Comment